Members must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of achieving the following outcomes:
- Adherence to world class GMP, QC/QA practices at all times with audit process in place to ensure compliance
- Have an infrastructure in place that will meet retailers current and future Private Label requirements
- Work with our retail partner to develop detailed specifications for packaging, components and formulations
- Meet retailer specifications at all times
- Actively source innovation to ensure that offerings are 'best in class' today and tomorrow
- Ensure that PL representation equals or exceeds category standards - thus providing retailers with expertise to add value to the product selection process
- Keep retail partners up to date regarding market insights, consumer research and all data necessary to keep PL offerings 'best in class'
- Given adequate returns, make the necessary capital investment to deliver the required short and long term retailer outcomes
Apply for Membership
To apply for membership please write a brief letter to us, describing your business and detailing its involvement in the private label industry. Please complete the Membership Application Form [PDF 273KB], attach it together with your cheque and send it to us for processing.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office by phone, fax or email.
PLMA – building strategic partnerships to add value to both parties